• Since 2016 focussing on painting.
• Trained as art-therapist [A.K.T München] (2008-2012).
• Various positions at the department of social affairs of the city of Munich (Germany) (1996-2016).
• Managing director at Modellprojekt 27 e.V. (2002-2003).
. Prolonged residency in Vienna , Austria (2003-2005).
• Regularly painting at GFFKT e.V. (1995-2002).
• Delegate for the German National Commitee (DNK) at the Euro-Arab Dialog in Gaza, Israel, Lebanon, a.o. (1995-1996).
• Elected member of the Bavarian youth council BJR (1993-1995).
• Managing director of the Bavarian socialist youth organisation SJD-die Falken (1992-1995).
• Painting and acting during and after studies. Journalist at various German newspapers. Prolonged residency in Athens (Greece).
• Graduated as Diplom Sozialpädagogin Fachbereich Sozialwesen (FH) from Otto-Friedrich-University in Bamberg with a focus on social management (1986-1992).
• Born 1966 in Oberndorf am Neckar, Germany. Raised and youth in Ulm, Germany.